What we buy
We look for current models of general consumer products with name brands, ongoing bulk merchandise liquidations with retailers and stock from store closings. We also buy a range of distressed merchandise.
What we don’t buy
- Parts or pieces of incomplete items (components)
- Items with short expiration dates
- Items needing refrigeration
- Obsolete electronics
- Used items
Why should I choose AML to sell my merchandise?
- We pay cash up front
- We are a solid “bricks and mortar” company
- We can buy virtually any quantity
- We can take possession of the merchandise immediately
- We work with our clients to keep the merchandise out of restricted market areas
Our professionals staff with over 60 years of combined experience in the liquidation industry are here to help you get the best offer for your merchandise. We have a proven history of sellers who have come to us to sell their excess merchandise. We don’t back out of an offer and understand that your time is valuable, so trust us with your merchandise. To get started please fill out the form to submit your inventory for review and one of our consultants will get back to you within 2 business days.
Do you need a manifest of my inventory?
Yes. Anything that will help us give you the best offer for your merchandise.
Manifests can be submitted in spreadsheet format (xls, csv) or PDF. Also any other documentation or photos are appreciated.
Submit your inventory review
Send us some details about your excess inventory so we can evaluate it with our current stock requirements.